I love your photograph of the dog. Animals and humans always look kind of weird and distorted when you photograph them from above like you did when they peer up at you. It makes it feel as if you were flying above the dog.
Noel - I am again very interested in your titles and complement you on being playful with titling! I'm interested in your first two images (the car and the motorcycle) I think the motorcycle is very well framed and provides and interesting perspective. I wish the grill of the car was a bit less crooked (otherwise it would be a great shot!) I'm drawn to the image of the dog because of the great color, contrast, and the connection between you and your subject. Compositionally I would like to see either the whole dog centered in the frame (his tail is cut off) - or the dog moved to the right of the frame... something less expected. Great experimenting in this shoot!
My favorite picture in this series would have to be the last one because I think it's quite playful, especially the title. I like the way the picture was taken from an angle at the top of the bottle, letting the viewer peer down into the empty bottle
I also really enjoy the photo of the dog, the perspective is really a birds eye view, you seem to be directly hovering over the dog, which is a fun new way to look at things. I also think its great that you got the dog to look right at you, it gives the photo more depth.
I love your photograph of the dog. Animals and humans always look kind of weird and distorted when you photograph them from above like you did when they peer up at you. It makes it feel as if you were flying above the dog.
ReplyDeleteNoel - I am again very interested in your titles and complement you on being playful with titling! I'm interested in your first two images (the car and the motorcycle) I think the motorcycle is very well framed and provides and interesting perspective. I wish the grill of the car was a bit less crooked (otherwise it would be a great shot!) I'm drawn to the image of the dog because of the great color, contrast, and the connection between you and your subject. Compositionally I would like to see either the whole dog centered in the frame (his tail is cut off) - or the dog moved to the right of the frame... something less expected. Great experimenting in this shoot!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite picture in this series would have to be the last one because I think it's quite playful, especially the title. I like the way the picture was taken from an angle at the top of the bottle, letting the viewer peer down into the empty bottle
ReplyDeleteI also really enjoy the photo of the dog, the perspective is really a birds eye view, you seem to be directly hovering over the dog, which is a fun new way to look at things. I also think its great that you got the dog to look right at you, it gives the photo more depth.
ReplyDelete