Saturday, September 11, 2010

Noel Trissel - Digital Photography Section 507

Adorable Niece Olivia



I'm 22 years old and have lived in West Allis, WI for my entire life. I'm engaged and getting married after I graduate in May 2011. I'm a fifth year Arts Tech Major focusing on Web Design. My interest in photography is to be able to use it in my work and to capture those priceless memories that I cannot seem to live without.

2 comments:

  1. (cute!) I think that, as an Arts Tech major, you will really be able to use some of the things that we talk about and learn in class to your advantage. I look forward to seeing what kind of work you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the photo that features two opposing elements in the same image. The thrashing water on the far end of the photo and the damp algae on the other really create an interesting mix and an eyeful to the viewer, in a good way. The natural light in this photo is brilliant. I'm impressed by the way you were able to take two opposing moods; the calm serenity of the water and the typical ugly algae, and put them together to create such a beautiful photo. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete