Monday, November 29, 2010

Shooting Exercise 7

These are all images of practicing my spins for a dance routine.







3 comments:

  1. So what I got out of this series was that the photographer was performing while taking this pictures. It reminds me of being a child and how fast pace everything was. It also reminds me of jumping on the bed. I'm glad there was no in focus shots or else I would've criticized this series severely. Nice work Noel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this was an interesting take on performance. We are used to seeing the photographer capture a performance or something that is going on where the photographer is a secondary part, not directly interacting. Here we see something different, we see what it it like to be the performer, we can feel how the performer feels and see what the performer actually feels. I thought this was a really great way to capture a performance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great comments from both Colin and Jessica - I think that the fact that you are performing this action while photographing makes the viewer then feel like THEY are the ones performing in a way... We are given a first person viewpoint in this exercise... Interesting interpretation!

    ReplyDelete